“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Goddess Inturrepted by Aimee Carter RANDOM POST!

OK so I came up with a great idea! So every once in a while I might do a random post that's not a review or a meme or anything we usually do it'll be a random exciting change in tempo!

Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)KATE WINTERS HAS WON IMMORTALITY.

BUT IF SHE WANTS A LIFE WITH HENRY IN THE UNDERWORLD, SHE'LL HAVE TO FIGHT FOR IT.

Becoming immortal wasn't supposed to be the easy part. Though Kate is about to be crowned Queen of the Underworld, she's as isolated as ever. And despite her growing love for Henry, ruler of the Underworld, he's becoming ever more distant and secretive. Then, in the midst of Kate's coronation, Henry is abducted by the only being powerful enough to kill him: the King of the Titans.

As the other gods prepare for a war that could end them all, it is up to Kate to save Henry from the depths of Tartarus. But in order to navigate the endless caverns of the Underworld, Kate must enlist the help of the one person who is the greatest threat to her future.

Henry's first wife, Persephone.


Yeah so I finished this AMAZING book today and I'll work on a review on it soon.


Soooo my mission for today is 1. describe the book in one word and why? 2. Describe why you think each book has it's title....


1.    Captivating- Everything in this book is CAPTIVATING. ***HIGHLIGHT BRACKETS TO READ. {I was amazed when I found out Calliope was bringing Cronus back OMG! And Henry captivated my heart completely!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM! And then when they went to find Persephone I was like freaking out I was like:

Another time that captivated me completely but I was in tears was when Kate was arguing with Henry but only because she thought Henry didn't love her and I was crying:

AND WHEN AVA BROUGHT KATE TO CALLIOPE BECAUSE KATE WAS... pregnant!!!!!!

Yup captivating!!!!!!!!!


2. TITLE'S!!!
The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1) The Goddess Test: DUH she takes the test to see if she is good enough for the role of queen of the underworld

****The following CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILER'S!!!****

Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)









Goddess Interrupted: This one has two different ones.  One is that she was being crowned queen of the underworld and it was interruppted by Cronus coming in and trying to kill her.

Nocover-blank-133x176Goddess Inheritance: This book hasn't come out yet but.... It's probably called Goddess Inheritance because she is having the baby so it's going to inherit her powers maybe I don't know???




Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...