“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Heist Society

Heyoo!  Mari here and I'll share the AMAZING story of how I got this book! But, this Teaser Tues. we'll be doing Heist Society by Ally Carter whom we LOVE here at 2 B Read!!!  Let's start!


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading and asks you to :
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3 . Share 2 "teaser" sentences also citing the title of the book and the author and in that way people can have great recommendations if they like the "teaser".
4. Please avoid spoilers!

Heist Society (Heist Society, #1)

TEASER TUESDAY:
HEIST SOCIETY


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm the guy who happened to be home the night Kat came to steal a Monet."- Hale"              

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dancing. Come on. You can do it. It's a lot like navigating through a laser grid. It requires rhythm.' He moved her hips to the beat of the distant music. 'And patience.' He spun her around slowly and back toward him. 'And it's only fun if you trust your partner.' The dip was so slow, so smooth that Kat didn't know it was happening until the world was already turned upside down and Hale's face was inches from her own.
Count me in, Kat.' He squeezed her tighter. 'You should always count me in."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         
That's my teaser! Sorry it's late!






Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...