“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tidbit Thursday: Max # of Times You've Read a Single Book

It's Tidbit Thursday!

Tidbit Thursday is a weekly meme where we give tidbits of information about our book-y selves and you do too. (basically we tell about our book-y tales....)

This weeks question:

What is the maximum number of times you have read a single book?

...............................................................................................................................
Kait

Ahh......re-reading...a very dear old friend of mine. I always re-read my books because I hardly ever use the library. Ever. I buy all my books....which sometimes..cannot happen all the time and I am forced to re-read one of the ones I currently have. So (I am really proud of this accomplishment...and I could read this book again I'm telling you.) the maximum amount of times I've read a single book is 23 times. The Gallagher Girl Series by Ally Carter...I've read each one of those books 23 times....is that a lot? I guess....The normal amount of times I read any other book is 2 or 3...

How about you? Anyone have a REALLY big number?

...............................................................................................................................
Mari


Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

2 comments:

  1. I have lost count of the number of times I have read Prisoner of Azkaban.

    I would like to invite you to be part of the feature 'New Girl on the Blog'!

    Check :: http://b00kr3vi3ws.blogspot.in/p/ngotb_7.html

    DDS @ b00kr3vi3ws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! We will definately check that out. Thanks!!

      Happy reading!

      -Kait

      Delete

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...